Calanna Whole Health Pharmacy have an exciting opportunity available for for a Dispensary/DAA Technician to join our professional healthcare team. We currently have Part-Time and Full-Time positions available in Cairns region.
What it looks like to be a Dispensary/DAA Technician at Calanna Whole Health Pharmacy
- Open to both part time and full-time candidates
- Applicants must be able to work within part of an experienced health care team and demonstrate efficiency and accuracy in their work
- You will work within a professional, respectful working environment supporting and assisting our pharmacists and team
- Accurate dispensing of prescription and non-prescription medicines
- Accurately packing and amending dose administration aids (DAA’s) for our large community.
- Clear, helpful and friendly communication with your customers and fellow team members.
- Great team culture
- Successful applicants will be supported with training and development opportunities
- Excellent team rewards program
- Exclusive discounts and offers available to Calanna Whole Health Pharmacy team members
- Digital Voice Operated Interactive Staff Training System
All applicants must have;
- Experience in Pharmacy
- Possess a willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- Have a minimum of Certificate II in Community PharmacyCurrent AHPRA registration and insurance as a Pharmacist
- Positive attitude
- Exceptional communication skills
- Display the Calanna Team Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Confidence, Honesty, Loyalty, Respect
- Have a desire to help people improve their health
HOW TO APPLY
If you are inspired to make a positive difference and would like to join our team please submit for cover letter and resume by completing the form below before 30th September 2021 or contact Catherine Hackett via email if you have any questions to email@example.comApply Now