Dear Matthew, What should I look for in a pharmacy?
- You should look for one that has pharmacist who’s experienced and understands your family’s needs.
- Face to face dispensing is important. This means the pharmacist is easily accessible at the front of the dispensary so you can speak with them and access their knowledge.
- Additionally it should be open seven days a week, early-late. This is because they understand that when you’re crook, or need advice, it generally happens off the clock.
- A loyalty club with customer benefits is always a plus.
- Lastly, look for one who genuinely cares about your family, has an experienced team and offers unique products and services to assist your health.